Artificial Grass and Turf in Montgomery
We provide & install artificial turf for any need. Call us today!
Artificial Turf Distributors in Montgomery, Alabama
Has your lawn seen better days? Are you looking for an affordable, cost-effective, and eco-friendly landscaping solution? Artificial turf these days is very different from the green turf of former days. We provide a wide selection of colors and blade heights to choose from and high-tech surfaces that are safe and environmental-friendly for various usages from rooftops, decks, pool areas, and entire lawn replacement.
Our artificial grass products produce a stunning landscape solution that saves time, money without all the work giving you more time to enjoy your weekends! Not only that, but artificial grass is also kid and pet-friendly and is safe for the whole family to benefit from!
What are the Benefits of Installing Artificial Grass?
There are endless uses for fake grass because of how it looks so similar to real grass. We aren’t able to list them all, but here are some of the benefits:
- Safe and Eco-friendly – Heavy metal and lead-free, with no fertilizers, pesticides, saves water, and is recyclable.
- Versatility – Made for all kinds of foot traffic, climates, curves, and slopes.
- Affordable – Essentially reduces any maintenance and irrigation costs for many years.
- Selection – Our products are available in various colors and styles for any landscape.
- Practicality – Manufactured for both residential and commercial use.
Artificial Grass is Limitlessly Useful
Use artificial turf in almost any setting!
Residential Artificial Turf
Are you looking for a picture-perfect lawn and tired of constant lawn maintenance? You’re not alone! More homeowners are saving time, money, and work by switching to artificial turf. Synthetic grass for landscaping is growing from 10-15% here in the United States. Homeowners are installing artificial grass for the following uses:
- Dog runs
- Decorative borders
- Play areas
- Putting greens
- Pool areas
So, if you’re just worn out from cutting your grass, watering, weeding, or using chemical fertilizers, artificial turf for landscaping is a great option. Give us a call today. We got you covered!
Every household pet makes for themselves that special spot. Many animal lovers are switching to pet-safe artificial grass to grant that special spot for their furry friends and allow them to do their business with easy clean-up. From backyards, dog parks, high-rise patio decks, we have the right style of synthetic grass to meet your needs.
We also offer artificial turf for doggy daycare companies, veterinarian offices, pet care centers all over the U.S. Make your pet feel at home by installing artificial turf. Call us today!
Commercial Synthetic Turf
Artificial Turf USA provides businesses the cost-savings to cut expenses that come with maintaining their landscape with artificial grass. Synthetic turf is a perfect solution for business landscaping. From sizable landscape designs to common areas, our artificial grass is a great option for contractors and businesses that are wanting to save money on maintenance costs, labor costs, fuel, and utility bills. Artificial turf is a sound investment and pays for itself for many years.
Our products are made to withstand the severest punishment from heavy amounts of traffic. No more watering is needed to maintain the look of real grass such as a school playground or hotel pool area.
Why consider artificial turf for your business:
- Backed by warranty
- Skilled artificial turf installation
- Wide range of sizes
- Durable and long-lasting
- Beautiful and natural appearance
If you have a commercial landscape, call us today and give your business landscape that lifelike look and feel of natural grass and give that great first impression for each person that approaches your place of business.
Back in 1966, AstroTurf was first installed in Texas at the Houston Astrodome. Since that time, artificial turf has been utilized in almost every sport played from the pros too as little as the small-town recreational leagues.
Whether it’s football, field hockey, golf, soccer, baseball, or any other sport, artificial grass provides an excellent surface that suits your needs and maybe just helps your team make that winning score! Let us help you make the best choice for whatever team you’re rooting for! Call us today when you want artificial grass for sports.
Artificial turf is non-abrasive and safe, and it keeps you from worrying about your kids tripping or slipping around the playground as mulch can easily do. It has a leveled, even surface with a padded underlayment that’s an effective shock absorption that cushions falls. Keeping your children free from injury is our main goal. If you want a much safer alternative than mulch, give us a call and we’ll install your playground artificial turf today!
Types of Artificial Grass
Each of our products are based on the chemical nature of the yarn. Below are the three types of artificial grass. Give us a call and we can help you choose the right surface for your needs.
For a very durable yard, Nylon is used mostly in combination with polyethylene grass. It’s mainly installed for golf greens or athletic fields. It’s a great choice that has the look and feel of real grass. Some benefits are:
- Can stand up to extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Soft texture
- Highly durable
- Natural look
- Aesthetically appealing
If aesthetic appeal is your priority, Polypropylene is the great choice for you and the most affordable. Some benefits are:
- Easy on the pocket
- Aesthetically appealing
Polyethylene is a combination of nylon and polypropylene artificial grass. It’s used for several types of applications including outdoor play spaces, pool areas, landscape edging, and entire lawns. Some benefits are:
- Highly durable
- Easy to clean and deodorize
- Stands up to heavy foot traffic
AstroTurf Vs Artificial Grass
Astroturf is tougher than artificial grass and is designed more for sports. It can hold up under heavy traffic such as cleats, running feet and moves players make during an intense game. Also, it’s much safer than natural grass reducing injury even during wet conditions.
When it comes to sports and turf, the team players and spacious playing fields are what we think about. Yet there are types of artificial turf that are best for small sports areas that are becoming more popular such as backyard putting greens, tennis courts, or bocce ball courts.
Artificial grass is more aesthetically pleasing than Astroturf. This product is longer and softer but equally durable but designed to have that “eye appeal”. It makes for a beautiful lawn and has many specialized assortments that are great for backyard play areas, playgrounds, or doggie daycare centers. Artificial grass is much safer than real grass for kids as well!
There are several things in common when it comes to artificial turf/grass and that makes them popular for businesses or homeowners:
- No grass allergens or build-in toxins
- No hazardous chemical applications or residues
- Little or no maintenance required
- No need to constantly tear up and replace high priced sod
- No wasting water
There are many types of synthetic grass products to choose from. Choosing the right one for you may feel overwhelming, so let us help you make the choice that is right for your application. Whether you are in the market for artificial grass or artificial turf, we got you covered!
7 Things to Consider When Choosing Artificial Grass
- Maintenance – If you have a busy schedule and have little time to maintain your lawn, choose low-maintenance artificial turf and enjoy your weekends again!
- Color – You can choose from several different shades of green including lime green, olive green, and dark green. Imperfect turf has that natural look and feel with the color that suits you.
- Infill and Backing – Infill is the main element of artificial turf. It helps the individual blades of grass to remain upright giving it a natural look and feel and gives that cushiony or bounce when you walk on it. The right infill depends on what you use the grass for.
- Crumb Rubber – A common form of infill is Crumb rubber. It’s produced from used automotive tires and shredded into tiny, smooth pieces. It is then rolled until the rough edges are worn away. It’s safe for pets and children and makes a great playground filler instead of stone or sand making it much softer.
- Sand or Silica Granules – Another form of infill is Sand. It has the natural smoothness and works extremely well for artificial grass. Silica granules are round, smooth irregular pieces that also make good infill. This surface lessens friction between the particles which keeps the granules from settling which makes the ground hard. Both infills create that cushiony, soft base, and are colored green blending in with the grass blades. They are overlaid with anti-microbial polymer, acrylic to help limit the growth of bacteria. These infills are great for playgrounds.
Density – The density of artificial grass depends on how you plan to use it whether for landscaping, sports, or your backyard. There are lots of different styles including density, blade heights, shape, etc. that are suited for different purposes. For example, you wouldn’t use the same turf for a golf course as your front lawn. Let us help you choose what density and style is right for you.
- Length of Grass Blades – The grass blade length expands from directly above the backing to the tip. When compared to real grass, the length of the blades that are 2-1/2 to 3 inches gives it the most natural look and feel. Since artificial grass doesn’t ever need to be mowed or trimmed, it’s always uniform in all areas of the lawn including under shaded trees. It will maintain its beauty all year around in wet and dry conditions with no mowing or your grass turning brown or dying.
- Quality – Whatever your priority when it comes to your style or how you plan to put your artificial grass to use, Artificial Turf uses the highest quality materials with excellence in installation and construction. We have the experience necessary to prepare the soil to make the turf look natural after it’s installed. With the cushioned support along with the proper preparation practices, your artificial grass will always have that natural feel with the utmost quality.
- Foot-Traffic – Artificial grass is ideal for recreational areas and playgrounds that hold up against heavy foot traffic. Its durability, weather resistance can withstand even the harshest treatment. Natural grass often has worn path areas where and leaves the ground muddy when it rains. With artificial grass, the foot traffic will not leave bare spots and cause damage to the grass.
Artificial Grass and Turf Installation: What To Expect
Once you’ve made the decision to switch to artificial turf, the preparation process will only take a few days in most cases. During this time, you will need to remain off your lawn and keep children and pets away from the area. The installation process can be to a certain degree, unattractive, and takes time, but the results are well worth it.
Expect Some Debris and Dust
Before installing your artificial grass, the natural grass must be removed. Depending on the way in which it happens will determine how much debris and dust is generated. If the ground is super dry, dust will become airborne. Likely, installers will dampen the grass making it simpler to cut. The sod and grass will be cut out in sections and hauled away.
Expect to Stay Off the Lawn
While the fake grass is being installed, it is vital that everyone stay off the lawn. However, the artificial turf can be laid in sections to allow your pets to have an area for them to use the restroom. Of course, this will add to the time it takes our crew to be working at your home, but it will allow you the accessibility of being able to use a part of your lawn while the installation is taking place.
Expect a Beautiful, Lucious Green Lawn
When your artificial turf has been installed and complete, you will have a gorgeous, green lawn. Our installers will make certain that your property and lawn looks great or better than it did before. All debris will be removed, and the area will be cleaned, swept, and trimmed before leaving. You will be allowed to inspect the work during the entire process to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. Your home will have curb appeal along with increased value to your property. A beautiful lawn will be worth less than a week of landscaping commotion, with all the added benefits artificial turf offers! Give us a call today to get a quote. We will save you on the initial cost as well as installation costs.
No project is too big or small. From backyard patios to sports arenas, call us when you need artificial turf installation.
We’ll give you a quote by the square foot, by the project, or however, you need it. We’ll save you money on your initial cost as well as your installation costs.
Call us for Artificial Grass in Montgomery
Artificial Turf USA is one of the most affordable synthetic grass companies online today and is well known throughout the Montgomery area. We go the extra mile to make buying and installation simple. We just install long-wearing, long-lasting turf that won’t cost you an arm and a leg! Call today for a free consultation!
Our Service Area In Alabama
We are turning out to be one of the nation’s leading artificial turf providers in the nation. The reason? Easy. We provide artificial grass for all your needs and our installation costs are one of the most competitive in the industry!
Our customers throughout the awesome state of Alabama including fields of turf in Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Huntsville, and Birmingham. Let’s talk turf and give us a call today!
We also provide Custom Netting in Alabama for your sports, agriculture, and industrial needs across the nation.
Artificial Grass Sales and Installation Service Area
Artificial Grass Sales and Installation Service Area